Monday, June 3, 2013

Vintage Summer Fun!

It was a beautiful weekend. Summer has finally arrived... No spring, just summer!  
90 degrees hot and hummid, wowza! 
Sunday morning, before the temperatures rose and the humity moved in, I indulged myself with an hour on the front porch swing, a large cup of coffee, my iPad, and Pinterest.
As the heat was moved in, my eyes wandered to postings of the beach, picnic lunches, and swimsuits.

Eventually, swimsuits led to vintage swimsuits.
I was delighted to find such an aray of timeless beauties all in one place. 



1910


1927 Sonia DeLaunay Beachwear
1930

1940's


1950's


1960's


Here are just a handful of my favorites, but you can find a complete collection here: Pinterest



4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, the 40's and 50's will always be my favs. Great post Lisa.

    ReplyDelete