Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joe's BBQ Ribs


It's a week long celebration for Dad's! 

Earlier this week, I posted all American Grills for Dad,  
I couldn't let this special week pass without sharing one of my favorite Grill recipes.

My Prince (aka husband, Joe) loves grilling. Taking credit for this recipe would be an absolute sin! (Hence the title, of this blog AND recipe are both in bold and include my hubby's name.) 

Simple 
Delicious 
Horribly Messy 
Promises to be a Hit!

Joe's BBQ Ribs 


Ingredients
~Bone in Pork Ribs 
~Large Onion Quartered 
~BBQ Sauce (preferred choice Sweet Baby Rays Original)

Process

Place Ribs & Onion in large pot and boil for one hour
Remove ribs and slather generously with Sweet Baby Rays 
Grill turning and basting every 2-3 minutes 
Turn 6-7 times 

Serve with roll of paper towels, and a garden hose.
'cause one or two napkins just isn't going to cut it!

Enjoy!! 

And special thanks to my Prince for sharing his recipe! 
Happy Father's Day Sweetheart you're an amazing Dad!
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment