Friday, June 21, 2013

B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Dog)



It's no secret that I have a reputation of being a tad Cruella DiVillaish .... 

Let's face it I'm just not a dog person. 

Yet today I'm looking to loose that distinction ..

Here at the Studio I invited the staff and contractors to stop by the Studio 
with their pooches to say hello and celebrate 
"Take Your Dog To Work Day®"


And what fun we've had......

Can you believe there is actually a
'Take Your Dog to Work' SONG!?!

Download and Sing~A~Long



Every morning when you leave home 
I say 'where has he gone?'
Leave me here to guard the couch 
And chew on a rubber bone! 
But you left the radio on today 
And I heard them play this song...... 
Tell the k9's everywhere 
to lend a helping paw.... 



Joe our favorite Electrician from APEC with Cody for a visit!

You gotta take your dog to work! 
You gotta take your dog to work! 
Every dog has its day
And bones don't grow on trees!  


Cody & Kane getting acquainted 
K9's are gonna dance. 
I'll be your clutch. 
Just take your dog to work. 
Now I know a Great Dane
Who will help fly planes. 
And a poodle who works down at the mall. 
I know a St. Bernard 
Who works real hard 

Licking envelopes and answering calls! 

Here's dog eat dog, and man's best friend 
Gets time for fetchin' sticks. 



Allyson's Wally, well he has a little Napoleon complex ... she opted for Skyping instead 


Licking envelopes and answering calls. 
Here's a dog eat dog, a man's best friend 
Gets time for fetchin' sticks. 



Taylor and Kane he couldn't believe he was coming to work with her today!

Had a bath and have shots.
And I ain't, got no fleas. 
So bring your lab to the left. 
You can hug your pup. 
Pet your Pekingese. 
You gotta take your dog to work. 
You gotta take your dog to work. 

Michael and Casey who certainly knows where to hang out!  He chose our Brazilian cow hide to curl up on 


Why am I home lying around 
With the working class pedigree?
So tell Benji, and Lassie, Snoopy, Ol' Yeller,
Don't forget your leash. 

You gotta take your dog to work. 
You gotta take your dog to work. 


Intern Julianna had to settle for a snap shot share!

Every dog, has its day
And bones don't grow on trees. 

I'll guard your desk,
I'll be your guest. 

Just take your dog to work.   




and me.... with Izzy and Belly ... (aka Isabelle & Annabelle) 


and yes.... one day is enough!!!


1 comment: