Friday, January 18, 2013

Forever in Blue Jeans

Money talks
But it don't sing and dance 
And it don't walk 
And long as I can have you here with me 
I'd much rather be 

Wowza! 
It's Friday already!
It's time to 
shut down, 
hang up the work clothes, 
abandon the emails 
and relax!  

Come on guys! 
How about grabbing a cold one
 and cheering on the Pats in this Sunday, lounging in this baby!
I'll bring my homemade Nacho dip.......

Halo Styles 
“The  401 Collection is our latest addition. It’s a line of furniture and accessories constructed of vintage Levi’s Blue Jeans. The Wing Chair is the most comfortable piece and is  quickly becoming a customer favorite."
~ Kim of Halo Styles


Have a great weekend Guys! ....... GO PATS! 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa..Wow ..what a awesome pair...vintage blue jeans!!!!

    ReplyDelete