Friday, July 5, 2013

Whiskey Girl

Blogging this week in my absence is my beautiful, creative and witty daughter Ashely ... I hope you find the apple didn't fall far from the tree!  Enjoy the post, and I'll be back next week when I return from my annual missions trip!


I love my whiskey, and I love up cycling whiskey barrels almost as much. 

This is wood floors made from re purposed whiskey barrels, you can find it at McKay Flooring

Whiskey barrel Mason jar light fixture, WhiskeyLights

Barrel stool with a leather top from Halo Styles

I love that these items are so unconventional! 



Lastly, can't drink your Whiskey this weekend without these awesome newly popular item! 

The Whiskey Stone! 



Just freeze them and pop them in your glass to keep your drink cold without watering them down!






I hope that everyone has a fun and safe weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment