Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Swing Life Away


Blogging this week in my absence is my beautiful, creative and whitty daughter Ashely ... I hope you find the apple didn't fall far from the tree!  Enjoy the post, and I'll be back next week when I return from my annual missions trip!




The front porch is my sanctuary. It's where I catch my breath, catch up with friends, and catch some Z's on my porch swing.  I truly believe that your outdoor seating spaces should be treated as an extension of your home. 
Outdoor fabric and furniture has come an incredibly long way since the plastic furniture and vinyl cushions of our childhoods.... You can be so creative with colors, textures, and even different finishes.

Fabrics are now not only durable, but also pleasing to the eye and touch. 


Check out these wild patterns!!! 

What's even better, is what you can put the fabrics on!



Cute Swivel Rocking chair from Pavilion Furniture's Eos Collection. 
An adorable rustic Bar stool from Pavilion's Portico Safari Collection
This overstuffed Lounge Chair is to die for. From Pavilion's Horizon's Collection.
And last but not least, this breathtaking lounger with a traversing canopy!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment