Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Willing Spring





Friday we had 18" of wet heavy snow.
Saturday & Sunday it was in the mid 50's sunny and simply beautiful.
Monday was an acceptable day over all.
Yesterday the rain and wind hammered at my windows.
Today, I awoke to an icy walk and a balmy 31 degrees.
As it goes March in New England.



I believe in Vision Boards, which are based on the law of attraction. They illustrate your goal by literally surrounding you with the images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, and thus, your life changes to match those images and those desires. These boards were made wildly popular when the book the Secret was released, if you create it and see it you will it to happen!


So I'm willing Spring..... and what better way to help the warm weather along then to envision living outdoors! I've created a Pinterest board entitled exactly that, where I dream of lush green lawns, entertaining family and friends, and warm breezes... Living Outdoors.

Today let's explore dressing your patio, deck, or back yard for the warm weather! Here's a few of my favorites!

                       
Century Andalusia Collection 
Lane Venture Spinnaker Collection
All I need is a good book and drink with an umbrella in it!!

Summer Classics Aqua Collection

Baldwin Furniture I enjoy this swing April thru September


Brown Jordan Veranda ..... Simply a Classic!


Can you smell the lilacs? Can you hear the spring peepers serenading you? Can you feel the warm sunshine on your face?  Join in the fun, and relax in some additional great outdoor furnishing in my Open Air Pinterest Board.

Now I'm off to make some sweet tea!









2 comments: