Thursday, December 6, 2012

Get Ready to Deck the Halls!



My taste in music is about as broad as it can be. 

Michael, who works in my Studio, has accused me of having MMPD (Multiple Music Personality Disorder), he never quite knows what will be greeting him when opens the Studio door, Reba, Nickelback, Josh Groban, Frank Sinatra ..... he's even been accosted with show tunes on occasion! 

My music preferences can't be wrapped up in a package and labled with a certain genre, neither can my taste in Christmas decorations! 

This holiday season I'll explore with you various Christmas styles of decorating.  

Tune in Tomorrow Morning as we devel into Christmas wreaths! After all this is the first holiday decoration your guests get upclose and personal with when they arrive at your home! 

Until we meet again~

No comments:

Post a Comment